Quicken Update Issues

Options
Marshall
Marshall Member ✭✭
So, I have resigned myself to live with updating Quicken with the Mondo Patch. However, my last interaction with Quicken Support on this issue resulted in "Let's reinstall" (sound familiar?) Ok, clean install... Quicken did not notify me that there was an update. Installed is displayed as (About) R38.30. Mondo website says latest is R39.23. Seems I should have a notification. Next, the R39.23 Mondo Patch installer says it detected R1. Totally confused and amused. Maybe I am confused about all of this...

Comments

• Marshall
    Marshall Member ✭✭
    Options
    Also, Check for Updates fails on clean install. Virus scanner logs do not indicate Quicken was a trigger... The logs are pretty clear.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Marshall said:
    Also, Check for Updates fails on clean install. Virus scanner logs do not indicate Quicken was a trigger... The logs are pretty clear.
    Hello @Marshall

I am sorry to hear about this problem with updates. Thank you for taking the opportunity to discuss this here on the Quicken Community. 

I do have some additional questions about what is happening at the moment. Are error messages preventing you from updating accounts or downloading transactions? Does the mondo patch appear to be causing problems of some kind? Has this issue been ongoing for some time, or did it begin recently?

I look forward to hearing more from you about this issue.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.