monthly bills vs non monthly bills

Options
Nevermind I figured it out. I have to scroll horizontally one month at a time.

I have reminders set for certain transactions. I see the items when I go to manage bills under all bills and deposits. When I look at monthly bills and deposits I only see some of the items. How do I get an item to show up on the monthly list?

Best Answer

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

I have reminders set for certain transactions. I see the items when I go to manage bills under all bills and deposits. When I look at monthly bills and deposits I only see some of the items. How do I get an item to show up on the monthly list?
    Hello @Randall LeBlanc,   

Thank you for taking the opportunity to talk with us about recurring bills here on the Quicken Community.

Pardon my confusion, but I am a little unsure about the situation at the moment. Are you still experiencing difficulty with scheduled monthly bills? If so, are you noticing that these payments are failing to appear in the Bills & Income tab and the associated register?

I look forward to your responses, and hope to work with you on this issue in the future, if necessary.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Randall LeBlanc,   

Thank you for taking the opportunity to talk with us about recurring bills here on the Quicken Community.

Pardon my confusion, but I am a little unsure about the situation at the moment. Are you still experiencing difficulty with scheduled monthly bills? If so, are you noticing that these payments are failing to appear in the Bills & Income tab and the associated register?

I look forward to your responses, and hope to work with you on this issue in the future, if necessary.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Randall LeBlanc
    Randall LeBlanc Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I did figure it out. I just didn't know how to withdraw my comment after I did.
This discussion has been closed.