Renewal - Please remove the intensely annoying renewal notices.

LRF
LRF Member
edited April 2022 in Investing (Windows)
Please remove the intensely annoying renewal notices. I've been a Quicken user for 30 years and am considering quitting because of this

Comments

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can remove them by renewing your subscription. Or find a copy of Quicken 2016 or 2017.
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • vandernewt
    vandernewt Member
    I will also be looking for another software package after 25 years of using Quicken. I don't need the subscription services, I don't use the download transactions because they are too error prone, I don't need phone or chat support, and most of the updates are trivial anyway (and I can do them myself if they let me). But I have always liked the good ole' fashioned electronic checkbook features in Quicken and the Calendar for bill paying, and the ability to run reports on my expenses from years ago.
    Now I have to learn another program. That's what I get for being a customer for 25 years, I get forced to buy something I don't need and don't want. At least let me buy an installation version of the damn program!!!
    I wish I could say it's been nice, but the end has ruined all those years of good software use.
    Sheesh, what marketing dork came up with this idea? >:) >:)
  • volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    @vandernewt If you don't download transactions then why have you been buying the new versions?  I stopped updating to a new version at Quicken 2013 and am still using it.  

I'm staying on Quicken 2013 Premier for Windows.

This discussion has been closed.