Emailing invoices and statements, there has to be a better way

Options
Coming over from an old version of quickbooks. I am used to printing or emailing invoices as needed, but typically just send out monthly statements to everyone with a balance. In quicken I can print invoices and statements in batches and that's fine, but I have around 80 customers that want emailed statements. How can I email invoices and statements in batches rather than having to do them one-by-one? its a big time waster.

Answers

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IF you have 80 customers that want an emailed statement, don't you have to send 80 emails?
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • jasonLmarsh
    jasonLmarsh Member
    Options
    Sending 80 emails in a batch takes 2 minutes or less. Pulling up 80 customers and individually emailing statements would take WAY more time. With quickbooks you pull up the statement screen, set all your settings, hit the email button and away they go. In Quicken it appears you can only print from the statement screen with no ability to send statements via email. It doesn't make much sense that this feature would be left out.
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Quicken is really personal financial software that has the Business part added on and is only meant for Sole Proprietors. It wasn't written to be able to send batch invoices through email. I can't even create statements since I have exceeded the 500 customer limit. 

QuickBooks on the other hand was written to be strictly a business program.
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • jasonLmarsh
    jasonLmarsh Member
    Options
    Yea thats too bad, I was hoping this would work, but it creates too much manual entry for me.
This discussion has been closed.