Bank of America e-biller

My Bank of American (BoA) e-bill has not updated in a while and I know from the BoA website that a new bill arrived.  My BoA Account in Quicken is updating new transactions just fine.  I unlinked the e-bill (not the account) and tried to relink and it moves to the pending cue.  So, the BoA account is linked fine.  The BoA e-bill is not (just pending).  Suggestions to get the e-bill relinked?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    GIWalt said:
    My Bank of American (BoA) e-bill has not updated in a while and I know from the BoA website that a new bill arrived.  My BoA Account in Quicken is updating new transactions just fine.  I unlinked the e-bill (not the account) and tried to relink and it moves to the pending cue.  So, the BoA account is linked fine.  The BoA e-bill is not (just pending).  Suggestions to get the e-bill relinked?
    Hello @GIWalt

I am sorry to hear about this issue with e-bills. Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention here on the Quicken Community.

I have seen to it that the biller sync has been refreshed internally. I advise waiting 24-48 hours to determine whether or not the behavior of the ebill connection has changed. Please reach out once more if you are still experiencing issues once this time window has closed.

I look forward to any updates you may be able to provide.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.