Mortgage reminder is off and updating it doesn't work

Windows 10, subscription - just upgraded tonight.

Mortgage account shows next payment due on 5/1.
Bill reminders shows it due on 6/1. I tried editing the bill reminder and setting it to 5/1, but it won't change.

Why is the reminder different than my account? How can I get the reminder to reflect the correct next payment?

Comments

• jdavis4docs
    jdavis4docs Member
    This problem occurs with all bill reminders, not just mortgage. My car payment reminder is also a month ahead due in April, while the account shows the next payment is actually due in March. I tried to change the reminder and it won't change. How do I correct this? Reminders is an important function to me. I can't them all be one month off.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    This problem occurs with all bill reminders, not just mortgage. My car payment reminder is also a month ahead due in April, while the account shows the next payment is actually due in March. I tried to change the reminder and it won't change. How do I correct this? Reminders is an important function to me. I can't them all be one month off.
    Hello @jdavis4docs

I am sorry to hear about this issue with bill reminders. Thank you for seeking assistance for this problem here on the Quicken Community.

Have you tried restoring from a backup to see if this behavior persists from a restored data file? Be sure to save backups frequently by going to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen. Doing this regularly is vital to preserving your data and can be helpful in a number of other ways, as well. If possible, try to restore from a backup saved just prior to when you first noticed this issue occurring by going to File > Restore a Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen.

I look forward to hearing more from you after this has been attempted. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.