One Step Update issues - most accounts don't update

Every time I do a One Step Update, at least half of the accounts don't get updated with the new transactions, and the summary only shows 2 accounts instead of all of them. The only error message is CC-502 for the Citibank accounts.
Manual updates work for some accounts,
I tried signing out of my Quicken account and then back in, as previously suggested, to no avail.

Comments

• Doug Duncan
    Doug Duncan Unconfirmed ✭✭
    edited December 2021
    Same issue here. One Step Update appeared to be running fine last week, before the latest Quicken Beta  update. I ran it a second time and it updated everything properly.
  • mkalman115
    mkalman115 Member ✭✭
    Same issue as well. Accounts require reset individually, even within the same bank. And there are no error messages, unless you try to reconcile, in which case it asks if youy'd lile to download new transactions, even tough you just ran a one step update!! So you don't even know whether your accounts are updating, unless something seems off and you try to reconcile.
  • M Wax
    M Wax Member ✭✭✭
    I have exactly the same problem. If I find this issue on the community board then this issue must be happening to thousands. I have called and the representative is as much in the dark as all of us. They walk you through the proper steps to reset the accounts or delete them and re-enter them but they have no answer as to why this is happening. My thoughts lie in the idea that this is out of Quickens hands. It lies with the plumbing pipe system that Quicken uses to connect to all financial institutions. I follow the procedures with Citibank to allow third party access but it doesn't work. So I think there is a misconnect with all financial institutions that use express web connect. I have no problem with Chase bank as they use direct connect. If my theory is correct and can not be repaired, Quicken has a major issue. The aggregation of all financial institutions is Quickens greatest strength. If that feature no longer operates Quicken becomes much less useful to me. I do wish Quicken would send an email out to their customers explaining the issue like they do when the president of Quicken wants to inform us of some wonderful transformation or upgrade. I hope they work out the kinks and fix the backbone. I do love the program.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    GW123 said:
    Every time I do a One Step Update, at least half of the accounts don't get updated with the new transactions, and the summary only shows 2 accounts instead of all of them. The only error message is CC-502 for the Citibank accounts.
    Manual updates work for some accounts,
    I tried signing out of my Quicken account and then back in, as previously suggested, to no avail.
    Hello @GW123,   

I am sorry about this issue with accounts failing to update and CC-502 errors. Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community in regards to what is happening.

Is Citibank the only financial institution that is being affected when you look at accounts that are failing to update? Also, what do you see when you go into Tools > Account List in the upper menu at the top of the screen and then navigate to Edit > Online Services for one of the accounts exhibiting this behavior? Be sure to confirm that all account numbers and other associated details are appearing as they should.

I look forward to any response you may be able to provide, should you have the opportunity to check in with us once more.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • kojak
    kojak Member
    When trying to reset the CITI account, Quicken replies "Quicken cannot get information from Citibank"