Chase Bill-pay does not work

Hello, I understand that quicken has been having issues with Chase Bill Pay, but this has been going on for over 6 months now. When will this get fixed?

I am hesitant to pay for premium version if basic things like bill pay cant even work right!
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello, I understand that quicken has been having issues with Chase Bill Pay, but this has been going on for over 6 months now. When will this get fixed?

I am hesitant to pay for premium version if basic things like bill pay cant even work right!
    Hello @nothingclever,   

I am sorry to hear that you are being affected by this issue as well. Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community.

Unfortunately, we do not currently have an ETA on a resolution for this error. All information regarding this situation and any updates will be made available in this Open Alert discussion, found in the link below:

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7901194/ongoing-3-29-22-quicken-bill-manager-chase-is-currently-experiencing-payment-difficulties#latest

I hope this is helpful.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • nothingclever
    nothingclever Member ✭✭
    I know @Quicken Jared; I have been following that thread since last November, but the issue has been persistent even before that. I have 5 chase accounts, and I paid for the premium service to use the bill pay option, so it's disappointing that this has been going on for so long.
  • jobworker
    jobworker Mac Beta Beta
    I use Chase Bill Pay very successfully.I have it setup to receive my eBill and Bill Pay.  When Chase has the statement amount I receive it and Quicken sets up the Bill Pay and I can follow the process by reviewing it on my WF account register where I see the envelope in its various stages of processing.  Absolutely no problem.  My statement amount is paid without my intervention regularly every month.  I have set it up as a transfer from WF checking to Chase and specified Pay on Next Update/Before Scheduled Date at 9 days.
  • nothingclever
    nothingclever Member ✭✭
    Are you using Mac or windows? With mac, I’m unable to complete payments without having to reconnecting my account each time I make a payment. If I do not reconnect within a time period, the payment fails.
  • jobworker
    jobworker Mac Beta Beta
    I am using the latest version for the Mac and also the the latest O/S for Mac.  I should mention that I have to verify my identity with Chase every couple of days.  They send me a code and I enter it, which I don't mind doing as I  would rather be safe and secure  with them.
This discussion has been closed.