Capital One Credit Card won't sync

Options
i have used Quicken since the 90's. for some reason on Feb 2, my Capital One Quicksilver card quick syncing with Quicken. I spend time yesterday with Quicken help, but they could not provide a solution. Does anyone have a solution? If try to call Capital One, I'm sure I will be on hold for hours

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    msmungo said:
    i have used Quicken since the 90's. for some reason on Feb 2, my Capital One Quicksilver card quick syncing with Quicken. I spend time yesterday with Quicken help, but they could not provide a solution. Does anyone have a solution? If try to call Capital One, I'm sure I will be on hold for hours
    Hello @msmungo

I am sorry about this issue with account connections. Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community regarding this problem.

I do have a couple of questions regarding the problem; I appreciate your patience. What error messages - if any - are you noticing when you try to connect your accounts to online banking services? Do you notice error messages when updating your accounts? Lastly, which instances are you using to connect your accounts to online banking services in the Financial Institution list in Quicken? You should be able to check this by clicking on your Capital One Quicksilver account in the Account List in the left-hand panel and then going to the Settings menu via the 'gear' icon in the lower right-hand corner of the Quicken window, then navigating to the Downloads tab.

I look forward to your reply, should you have the chance to check back in with us regarding this situation.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • msmungo
    msmungo Member
    Options
    I have tried all of this and spent three hours over two sessions with the enhanced Quicken support. The first person said it was the bank's fault (this happens on several accounts) The one yesterday took an hour and 1/2, never fixed it, then we got cut off and they never called back. I'm about ready after20 years to go back to paper.

is there any way to get someone with good English that can help with this? I'm paying the for the enhanced support yearly.
This discussion has been closed.