Message appears each time I do a OneStepUpdate

Options
Each time I click a OneStepUpdate I receive this message - "Scheduled Transaction" You have scheduled transactions (bills or reminders) that contains transfers from or to an account that does not yet support transactions on the cloud or is not configured to be synced. Those transactions not visible in mobile or web on both the from and to account. Your balances may be different in mobile and web when your reminder settings are configured to view those transactions.
Cancel or continue buttons are choices and when I click continue it completes the update and all transactions are showing and balances are correct.

I can't use the mobile phone app as I'm having issues with the bank and they are trying to find out why I suddenly can't use my phone Quicken app to update. I have removed all accounts from the page where they were marked to be visible in the phone app and I still have this message.

I've checked everything in my Quicken on my pc looking for scheduled transactions but can't locate what may be the cause for this message.

Any one with suggestions? Anything to help would be appreciated. Thanks.
:) How long a minute is depends on which side of the bathroom door you are on.

Best Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @jeePerJAW

This sounds like a problem that you'll need to contact Quicken Support about because it will be virtually impossible for us to troubleshoot remotely.  I suggest that you contact Quicken Support via this LINK.

Let us know how that goes.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• jeePerJAW
    jeePerJAW Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thanks for the info, worked with Anna and after some time, she found the answer and all is well. There was an issue with a transaction reminder that was from an account that was closed. Once that was removed, did a validate and repair and log out and back and did the sync and yeah, fixed. Thanks!

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @jeePerJAW

This sounds like a problem that you'll need to contact Quicken Support about because it will be virtually impossible for us to troubleshoot remotely.  I suggest that you contact Quicken Support via this LINK.

Let us know how that goes.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• jeePerJAW
    jeePerJAW Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thanks for the info, worked with Anna and after some time, she found the answer and all is well. There was an issue with a transaction reminder that was from an account that was closed. Once that was removed, did a validate and repair and log out and back and did the sync and yeah, fixed. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.