Alliant CU downloads stopped working

Options
dingo
dingo Member ✭✭
I can see the TX in my web account
Quicken will not download the new transactions
I have tried remedies uncovered with google search - disable downloads , restart quicken enable downloads and link account - does not resume downloads
There are no errors marked during download , just 0 transactions

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dingo said:
    I can see the TX in my web account
    Quicken will not download the new transactions
    I have tried remedies uncovered with google search - disable downloads , restart quicken enable downloads and link account - does not resume downloads
    There are no errors marked during download , just 0 transactions
    Hello @dingo,    

I am sorry to hear about this issue with downloads. Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community about these difficulties.

Are you trying to download these transactions via One Step Update, or from the Financial Institution website, in the form of .QFX files? Also, be sure to go into the register of the affected account(s) and then click the Reset button where it appears above the register itself, as this will clear any possible filters that may be hiding transaction information. Also, click on the triangular arrow next to the word Date in the associated column so that it is facing downward, just to ensure that the sorting order is from oldest to newest in the transaction history. 

I look forward to hearing more from you about this.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.