Quicken Fails to Add Fidelity NetBenefits Account

JAJ50
JAJ50 Member ✭✭
When I attempt to add a Fidelity NetBenefits Account, it prompts me for my credentials takes them, then just returns to the main Qucken screen without error or message and without adding the accounts.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited April 2022
    Hello @JAJ50,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

What version of Quicken are you using? You can see this by going to Help > About Quicken. How long has this issue been occurring for? Are you receiving any sort of error code or message?

I suggest creating a test file and adding the Fidelity NetBenefits account(s) to see if the same error occurs. Below are instructions on how to create a test file:

1. Choose File menu > New Quicken File.

Advanced Data File Troubleshooting to Correct Problems With Quicken for Windows

1. Select New Quicken File.

1. Click OK.
    2. In the File name field, enter the name of the new file, then click Save. Use a name like "Test File" to tell it apart from your main file. 

Don't use any of these characters: * ? < > | " : \ / (asterisk, question mark, left and right-angle bracket, pipe, straight quotation marks, colon, BACKSLASH, FORWARD SLASH). Also, don't add the .qdf extension; Quicken does that for you.

1. Sign in with your Quicken ID. If you are prompted to create a Quicken ID but already have one, click Sign In under the Create Account prompt. 

1. Select to not use Mobile.
    2. Click Add Account to start adding accounts to the new file.

After adding accounts, see if you are experiencing the same problems in this test file. 

Please let me know how this goes, I look forward to hearing your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• rendon75
    rendon75 Member
    I also experience the same behavior. I added the account, put my login and password and then nothing. It didn't error, didn't add the account just nothing.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Hello @rendon75

Thank you for coming to the Community and expressing that you are experiencing this error as well. 

Did you attempt to add the Fidelity NetBenefits account(s) in a test file to see if the same error occurs? Do you mind answering the questions in my previous response regarding this topic so I may further assist you?

I look forward to hearing your response.

Thank you. 

-Quicken Jasmine

• JAJ50
    JAJ50 Member ✭✭
    It still occurs with a test file. Looks like it is adding the account, then the window just closes. I am using Premier version R39.23 Build 27.1.39.23.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Hello @JAJ50,

Thank you for your response and for attempting the test file. 

Due to this issue still occurring in the test file, we are going to escalate this issue. Could you please send your information logs over to Quicken so we may look further into the error you are receiving and better work towards a resolution? You can send your logs by going to Help > Report a Problem.

Please let us know once you have completed this so we may move forward with the escalation process. 

Thank you!

-Quicken Jasmine

• JAJ50
    JAJ50 Member ✭✭
    log files uploaded.
  • JAJ50
    JAJ50 Member ✭✭
    So....Any update?
This discussion has been closed.