Why won't my accounts reconcile?

After I download recent transactions, I click on the reconcile link but get an error message saying that I have no uncleared items. For example, in one of my accounts, there are approx. 10 items that have a C next to them, but they won't reconcile to the statement balance.
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    DCLawman said:
    After I download recent transactions, I click on the reconcile link but get an error message saying that I have no uncleared items. For example, in one of my accounts, there are approx. 10 items that have a C next to them, but they won't reconcile to the statement balance.
    Hello @DCLawman

I am sorry to hear about this error message affecting your ability to reconcile accounts. Thank you for asking about this here on the Quicken Community. 

When did this issue begin? Also, how frequently do you save backup files? Provided that you have been regularly saving backups by going to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen, there should be a recent backup that can be restored by going into the same menu and selecting Restore a Backup File... I am curious to hear whether or not the behavior persists after restoration from a backup.

I look forward to hearing your reply, should you have the chance to check back in with us about this issue. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • DCLawman
    DCLawman Member
    Thanks for responding. I was able to connect with customer service this morning and after a few hours, they found a solution. I have no idea why this occurred when it had been working fine a couple of months ago (the last time I tried to reconcile).
This discussion has been closed.