tiaa bank CC-505 (again)

Options
solostorm
solostorm Member ✭✭✭✭
TIAA Bank is again throwing CC-505 errors.  This appears to indicate that Quicken will need to contact TIAA Bank to have whatever is blocking Quicken resolved.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2022
    Options
    solostorm said:
    TIAA Bank is again throwing CC-505 errors.  This appears to indicate that Quicken will need to contact TIAA Bank to have whatever is blocking Quicken resolved.
    Hello @solostorm

I am sorry to hear about this error message affecting your accounts. Thank you for looking to the Quicken Community for assistance with this issue.

What connection method are you currently making use of in order to link your account(s)? You can check this anytime by going to Tools > Account List in the upper menu at the top of the screen, then clicking the Edit button in the row next to the affected account(s). Next, navigate to the Online Services tab, and the information should be available in the Online Setup callout box.

Also, have you tried refreshing your account information? Make sure to follow the instructions below in order to confirm that this is not resolving the issue.

1. From your account register, select the Actions gear icon at the very top right of your register (Ctrl + Shift + N).
    2. Select Update Now.

Error When Using Online Services CC-505

1. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update.
    2. Repeat these steps for each financial institution experiencing this error.​
    You can read more about the CC-505 error message here

I hope this is helpful, and I look forward to future correspondences with you about this matter.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.