Trouble Downloading Transactions from Discover Bank

I've been having this trouble for the past few months, and haven't been able to figure it out.

Quicken seems to connect to Discover Bank (via direct connection) and claims to have downloaded all transactions, but it actually downloads none. I've tried unlinking and relinking my account, to no avail.

When I try to change connection method to express web connect, I consistently get CC-501 errors.

Can I please get some help with this?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    I've been having this trouble for the past few months, and haven't been able to figure it out.

Quicken seems to connect to Discover Bank (via direct connection) and claims to have downloaded all transactions, but it actually downloads none. I've tried unlinking and relinking my account, to no avail.

When I try to change connection method to express web connect, I consistently get CC-501 errors.

Can I please get some help with this?
    Hello @gsanders300,      

I apologize about this issue with transaction downloads and account connections. Thank you for asking about this here on the Quicken Community. 

Currently, there is an Open Alert regarding connectivity issues and Discover Bank that may be relevant to your situation. I recommend viewing the discussion thread linked here for additional details and any possible updates.

I hope that is helpful. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.