USAA Loan Shows Up as Line of Credit

Options
jast98
jast98 Member ✭✭
I recently set up the latest version of Home & Business and am going through the process of adding my accounts. When connecting to USAA, I am unable to link my online loan accounts to existing loan accounts in Quicken. The option to change the account type is fixed as Line of Credit (no drop down menu), and there is no option to link to an existing account (only add, don't add). How can I link the online account to the existing loan account? How do I change the downloaded account from showing up as a Credit Card/Line of Credit, to showing up under Property & Debt?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jast98 said:
    I recently set up the latest version of Home & Business and am going through the process of adding my accounts. When connecting to USAA, I am unable to link my online loan accounts to existing loan accounts in Quicken. The option to change the account type is fixed as Line of Credit (no drop down menu), and there is no option to link to an existing account (only add, don't add). How can I link the online account to the existing loan account? How do I change the downloaded account from showing up as a Credit Card/Line of Credit, to showing up under Property & Debt?
    Hello @jast98

I am sorry to hear about these issues linking and connecting your accounts as well as the difficulties concerning the account types. Thank you for seeking assistance here on the Quicken Community with respect to these matters.

Currently, there is an Open Alert regarding USAA Federal Savings Bank and connectivity issues that I believe is related to your situation. You may follow the discussion thread linked here for additional details and any available updates.

I hope that is helpful, and feel free to reach out with any other questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • jast98
    jast98 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks. Following the other thread now.
This discussion has been closed.