Big problems with Quicken Premier for Mac and Capital One 360

RCavC
RCavC Member
I have been having terrible trouble with downloads since that last Quicken update. I now cannot connect at all. I have tried disconnect/reconnect and its not working. I even tried downloading manually -- i.e., drop and drag the download file- and still not working -- get the same message that server is not allowing connection. Anyone have suggestions? NOT GOOD!!! my accounts are really messed up now.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    RCavC said:
    I have been having terrible trouble with downloads since that last Quicken update. I now cannot connect at all. I have tried disconnect/reconnect and its not working. I even tried downloading manually -- i.e., drop and drag the download file- and still not working -- get the same message that server is not allowing connection. Anyone have suggestions? NOT GOOD!!! my accounts are really messed up now.
    Hello @RCavC

I am sorry to hear about these issues with account downloads. Thank you for reaching out about these problems here on the Quicken Community. 

Where is your current active data file located? You can check this anytime by going to File > Show this file on my computer... in the upper menu at the top of the screen. Also, are you noticing this across multiple accounts associated with different financial institutions? It sounds as thought this is the case, but I want to be sure.

I look forward to your reply, and hope to continue working with you on this problem in the future. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.