USAA not dowloading - Without Error Code

3E751
3E751 Member ✭✭
Hello all,

I know there is currently a ticket out regarding USAA not downloading with an error code. I however am not getting any downloads with an error; it's simply not downloading anything. Is this a separate issue from the current alert or is it the same?

Thank for any help.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    3E751 said:
    Hello all,

I know there is currently a ticket out regarding USAA not downloading with an error code. I however am not getting any downloads with an error; it's simply not downloading anything. Is this a separate issue from the current alert or is it the same?

Thank for any help.
    Hello @3E751,     

I apologize about these issues with downloads. Thank you for seeking discussion and assistance of this matter on the Quicken Community. 

This issue does seem to be related to the current Open Alert regarding USAA Federal Savings Bank. I will link the discussion here for other users who might be viewing this thread, although I understand you are aware of this development. I did want to know, however; are you currently downloading QFX files and importing them, or are you able to perform a One Step Update without any error messages on your account(s) associated with USAA?

I hope this is helpful, and I appreciate your interest in researching this issue. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 

• KMJU
    KMJU Member ✭✭
    I'm having the same experience. One Step Update for USAAFSB completes without any error messages but transactions haven't downloaded since 4/10. (Non-USAA accounts continue to update normally.) Spent two hours on the phone with USAA Tech Support to no avail, including deactivating and reactivating. Finally USAA said it's a known issue.
  • 3E751
    3E751 Member ✭✭
    > @Quicken Jared said:
    > Hello @3E751,     
    >
    > I apologize about these issues with downloads. Thank you for seeking discussion and assistance of this matter on the Quicken Community. 
    >
    > This issue does seem to be related to the current Open Alert regarding USAA Federal Savings Bank. I will link the discussion here for other users who might be viewing this thread, although I understand you are aware of this development. I did want to know, however; are you currently downloading QFX files and importing them, or are you able to perform a One Step Update without any error messages on your account(s) associated with USAA?
    >
    > I hope this is helpful, and I appreciate your interest in researching this issue. 
    >
    > Thank you,
    >
    > Quicken Jared 

Hello Jared,

Same as @KMJU, I am also using the One Step Update and I recieve no errors for any of my accounts USAA accounts or other finacial institutions. It does show the correct online balace it's just not downloading the USAA transactions.
  • Robert Maine
    Robert Maine Member ✭✭
    Bob_Maine_jr

So, I am able to express download my wife's local bank, I get 5 months of transactions which is a pain, I don't receive any USAA account transactions, but the online balance and the ending balance are updated correctly. I don't receive any error codes; it appears as if everything ran normally just no transactions. I did get the new version of Quicken 40.?? was available alert but still no transaction.

Bob Maine
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2022
    3E751 said:
    > @Quicken Jared said:
    > Hello @3E751,     
    >
    > I apologize about these issues with downloads. Thank you for seeking discussion and assistance of this matter on the Quicken Community. 
    >
    > This issue does seem to be related to the current Open Alert regarding USAA Federal Savings Bank. I will link the discussion here for other users who might be viewing this thread, although I understand you are aware of this development. I did want to know, however; are you currently downloading QFX files and importing them, or are you able to perform a One Step Update without any error messages on your account(s) associated with USAA?
    >
    > I hope this is helpful, and I appreciate your interest in researching this issue. 
    >
    > Thank you,
    >
    > Quicken Jared 

Hello Jared,

Same as @KMJU, I am also using the One Step Update and I recieve no errors for any of my accounts USAA accounts or other finacial institutions. It does show the correct online balace it's just not downloading the USAA transactions.
    Hello @3E751

I appreciate you reaching again with that information about the method you are using to attempt to download transactions. I do apologize that this issue remains ongoing.

I want to reiterate that the Open Alert is relevant to these circumstances. I want to clarify that just because the specific error message included in the title of the earlier thread that was linked may not be present, connectivity problems of the sort that are being described are connected. Be sure to reference the Open Alert for further details.

I hope that this makes the matter clearer. 

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
  • MarkShusterman
    MarkShusterman Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2022
    Same issue here. Unable to update any USAA accounts. Attempted to reset, disable/reenable, etc., still nothing. And I have Quicken for Mac BTW, latest version.
  •  Daddy
    Daddy Member ✭✭
    Folks, it has been ten days without resolution. Clearly this is not getting a priority within Quicken. Very disappointing.
  • 3E751
    3E751 Member ✭✭
    > @ Daddy said:
    > Folks, it has been ten days without resolution. Clearly this is not getting a priority within Quicken. Very disappointing.

Try again, mine actually updated last night on my mobile app and then desktop about an hour ago. Of course that doesn't mean it hasn't stopped working now.
This discussion has been closed.