Charles Schwab Investment Account not importing into Quicken?

Tracyrh
Tracyrh Member ✭✭
I've had an account at Charles Schwab for 3 years. I want to download all my transactions into Quicken. I am only seeing the cash balance, no securities or mutual funds. Plus only showing transactions for current month. I need historical back to 2020.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Tracyrh said:
    I've had an account at Charles Schwab for 3 years. I want to download all my transactions into Quicken. I am only seeing the cash balance, no securities or mutual funds. Plus only showing transactions for current month. I need historical back to 2020.
    Hello @Tracyrh

I am sorry to hear about this issue with downloading transactions from Charles Schwab. Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community about this problem.

First, be sure to click the Clear Filters button just above the register, if this should be appearing on your screen, currently. Next, click on the box that includes the word Date at the top of the associated column. Make sure that the '^' is facing downward, indicating that the sorting order of the transactions is organized from oldest to newest. 

Also, what Connection Type are you using to link or add your accounts to Charles Schwab online banking services? You can check this anytime by selecting one of the affected accounts and going to Accounts > Settings in the upper menu at the top of the screen while Quicken is open. Finally, navigate to the Downloads tab in the window that appears; the Connection Type should be listed here. 

I look forward to your response, should you have the opportunity to check back in with us and continue this discussion. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.