How can I get Quicken to download transactions?

Options
ekbm90
ekbm90 Member ✭✭
I have 3 accounts that constantly need to be reauthorized. Also there have been no transactions downloaded since 3/17/22

Best Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    ekbm90 said:
    My accounts are with Schwab. I've had these problems for months but think that I have solved the connectivity issues by following your instructions. The last One Step Update (yesterday) did not have any issues. Except - Schwab transactions are not being downloaded. The last update was 3/17. My account register shows an update on 4/26 but no transactions for the period of 3/17 through 4/26.
    Hello @ekbm90

I am sorry that these problems appear to be ongoing, but I thank you for reaching out again with helpful details about the situation.

Have you tried signing out of your data file and then signing back in? In order to do this, follow the steps provided below:

1. Navigate to Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts and click the "Sign in as a different user" link on the right-hand panel of the window that appears.  
    2. In the dialogue window that opens, type "yes" in the box to confirm you want to sign out.
    3. Sign in using the appropriate QuickenID and associated password
    I look forward to hearing back from you after these steps have been attempted. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • ekbm90
    ekbm90 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thank you. All transactions downloaded.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Options
    ekbm90 said:
    I have 3 accounts that constantly need to be reauthorized. Also there have been no transactions downloaded since 3/17/22
    Hello @ekbm90

I am sorry to hear about these issues with authorization and account downloads. Thank you for reaching out about these problems here on the Quicken Community. 

In order to assist you, I do have a few questions about what is happening that will require answers. What financial institution(s) are these accounts associated with? What steps have you taken to provide authorization when prompted? When did these issues begin?

I look forward to hearing more from you about this. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • ekbm90
    ekbm90 Member ✭✭
    Options
    My accounts are with Schwab. I've had these problems for months but think that I have solved the connectivity issues by following your instructions. The last One Step Update (yesterday) did not have any issues. Except - Schwab transactions are not being downloaded. The last update was 3/17. My account register shows an update on 4/26 but no transactions for the period of 3/17 through 4/26.
  • Quicken Jared
    Answer ✓
    Options
    ekbm90 said:
    Hello @ekbm90

I am sorry that these problems appear to be ongoing, but I thank you for reaching out again with helpful details about the situation.

Have you tried signing out of your data file and then signing back in? In order to do this, follow the steps provided below:

1. Navigate to Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts and click the "Sign in as a different user" link on the right-hand panel of the window that appears.  
    2. In the dialogue window that opens, type "yes" in the box to confirm you want to sign out.
    3. Sign in using the appropriate QuickenID and associated password
    I look forward to hearing back from you after these steps have been attempted. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • ekbm90
    ekbm90 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
  • Quicken Jared
    Options
    ekbm90 said:
    @ekbm90

I appreciate you taking the time to follow up with me and let me know how things turned out. I am pleased to hear that all transactions have now been successfully downloaded.

Feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.