Quicken & Marcus by Goldman Sachs GM Card Issues Continue

RSL
RSL Member ✭✭
Just an FYI. Talked with Quicken support this morning and they still have not remedied the bank connection problem with the Marcus by Goldman Sachs GM Card. I have changed all my auto pays to another card since I already have almost the max points to use toward a GM car purchase. Only use the card when they offer extra points for something like groceries or gas. Not happy with Goldman or Quicken!!

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2022
    RSL said:
    Just an FYI. Talked with Quicken support this morning and they still have not remedied the bank connection problem with the Marcus by Goldman Sachs GM Card. I have changed all my auto pays to another card since I already have almost the max points to use toward a GM car purchase. Only use the card when they offer extra points for something like groceries or gas. Not happy with Goldman or Quicken!!
    Hello @RSL

I am sorry to hear about these issues with account connections that are continuing to affect you. Thank you for seeking discussion and assistance here on the Quicken Community. 

All updates or additional information regarding the situation with Marcus by Goldman Sachs will be available via the Community Alert linked here. I wish that more information could be provided, but for now this will be the spot where the issue is tracked.

I hope that is helpful.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • ChatsIL
    ChatsIL Member
    My parents and my family both have GM Cards and both use Quicken, and both are very frustrated that we haven't been able to download transactions since somewhere in the late February - early March timeframe. I have no idea if the problems originates with Quicken, Marcus, or some combination, but I'm looking forward to a resolution.
  • BHennington
    BHennington Member
    I've used Quicken for over 20 years and have had my GM card for the same amount of time until it was changed to the Marcus Sachs card. Totally disgusted! Please fix the issue of the transactions not being able to download into Quicken. Thanks
  • Bobryen
    Bobryen Member
    Talked to Marcus GM Card Customer Support (Sincere) about the download issue that worked for the first few weeks after transition from Capital One but long longer does. She stated that they are no longer supporting Quicken. She was adamant this is the case but I know this cannot be true. Wonder if anyone else was given this information.
  • daarestad88
    daarestad88 Member ✭✭
    When my GM card transitioned from Capital One to Marcus I went to set it up in Quicken. As is known, this is not working. I have ceased using this card until I can synch my transactions to Quicken. Seems silly to have to manually monitor and synch the transactions. I don't need them! But it would be nice to start adding to my GM points again. Now just taking advantage of my perks on my other cards. This also tells me that Marcus doesn't really care about their customers.
  • Metodman
    Metodman Member
    It would be nice if Quicken addressed this issue. At least change the "Please try again in a few hours" message.
This discussion has been closed.