Quicken Updates window appears on Windows start up

Options
Suntu
Suntu Member ✭✭
When a Quicken Updates window appears on Windows start up it frequently reverts the Quicken primary account to a previous versions... At least that is what I think may happen since the investments shares are reduce. See the attached... How do I keep the Quicken Updates window from appearing?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Suntu said:
    When a Quicken Updates window appears on Windows start up it frequently reverts the Quicken primary account to a previous versions... At least that is what I think may happen since the investments shares are reduce. See the attached... How do I keep the Quicken Updates window from appearing?
    Hello @Suntu

I am sorry to hear about this issue with this updates pop-up appearing and being linked to unusual behavior. Thank you for mentioning this to us here on the Quicken Community.

I recommend making use of the 'QCleanUI' uninstallation method provided in the Support Article linked here. If you are noticing issues with only a specific data file, be sure to check the file location by going to File > Show this file on my computer... in the upper menu at the top of the screen. 

I look forward to hearing more from you once these recommendations have been attempted, should you have the opportunity to discuss this once more on the Quicken Community. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Suntu
    Suntu Member ✭✭
    Options
    Click "here" link took me to advertisement to buy Quicken...
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Suntu said:
    Click "here" link took me to advertisement to buy Quicken...
    Hello @Suntu

Thank you for getting back to me about this problem. I am sorry for any confusion caused by my previous comment.

Recently, the QCleanUI Support Article was changed and archived. As a consequence of this, I recommend simply uninstalling and reinstalling the Quicken software, and disregarding previous instruction regarding the QCleanUI process.

I hope to hear more from you about this, and that this information clarifies the situation.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Suntu
    Suntu Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you for the update.
This discussion has been closed.