Is there a way to set chart parameters?

quartet
quartet Member ✭✭
edited June 2022 in Investing (Mac)
My small portfolio varies by a few thousand dollars over time. However, the portfolio chart seems to always show the range as about $20,000 above my average and $20,000 below my average. But the range for the investments only goes up or down $1,000 to $2,000.

This makes the chart pretty useless because it is almost a flat line.

So, my question: Is there a way to set the high and low ends of the chart? Or perhaps to have the program be more intuitive and make the chart look like virtually any chart on typical stock sites?

Thank you for any assistance.

BTW, I'm running Quicken for Mac 6.7.0 on a Mac with macOS 12.3.1 with plenty of RAM.
Tagged:

Answers

• John_in_NC
    John_in_NC SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    You have very limited control over that graph. The only two changes you can make are to 1) change the timeframe that you are currently viewing (selectable at top of graph), and 2) set the Y-Axis to always start at zero (checkbox at upper right).

I suspect if you choose a different timeframe, you will see a more useful graph.
  • quartet
    quartet Member ✭✭
    Thank you for the response. It seems that the only options are the two you mentioned. It's something I hope Quicken will make more useful in a future release. We'll see. Again, thank you.
This discussion has been closed.