How to remedy disfunction of reconcile process.

Options
Kira's Person
Kira's Person Member ✭✭
The account reconcile function shows an accurate history of prior reconciliations but provides error messages that conflict with the history suggesting the new reconcile date may be in error as cleared transactions of later dates are included in register. This is not the case when looking at the register. When I proceed to reconcile the screen comes up blank with no transactions. I'm on Quicken for Mac version 6.7. Error occurred since this last version upgrade but reconcile was glitzy on another account prior and Quicken help team gave up in trying to find solution. I subsequently remedied but maybe the function is corrupted and its showing up in another account
Tagged:

Answers

• Kira's Person
    Kira's Person Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hmmm - trying to post issue and being advised "Body is required." What form of body, human, celestial, text ... I think that's what's above. Assistance appreciated.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Hmmm - trying to post issue and being advised "Body is required." What form of body, human, celestial, text ... I think that's what's above. Assistance appreciated.
    That "Body ..." message does not refer to Arnold Schwarzenegger or anybody else ... :smirk:
    All it means to say is "you cannot click "Post Comment" on a blank Leave a Comment text box". Somehow you must have clicked Post Comment a 2nd time after you sent your original message.
    I'll leave answering your Reconcile question to someone who knows Q Mac better than I do. Stay tuned.

This discussion has been closed.