Register freezes some lines

Options
tylerldt
tylerldt Member
As I navigate through the register, I cannot scroll entire register. Only the top lines and bottom lines move while the lines in the center freezes and will not move.
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2022
    Options
    tylerldt said:
    As I navigate through the register, I cannot scroll entire register. Only the top lines and bottom lines move while the lines in the center freezes and will not move.
    Hello @tylerldt

I am sorry to hear about this problem with freezing and irregularities in the user interface while in the register. Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community in regards to this problem. 

Where is your current active data file located? You can check this anytime by going to File > Show this file on my computer... in the upper menu at the top of the screen. Also, have you tried uninstalling and then reinstalling the software? A thorough method for making sure the software has been uninstalled is provided in this Support Article. Also, you can find a Support Article about reinstalling the software here

I look forward to hearing any future correspondence you may be able to provide about this issue.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • tylerldt
    tylerldt Member
    Options
    I don't know what happened, but it resolved itself. I uninstalled and reinstalled the software and it didn't work, but I left it alone for a day and changed the register to one line view and back to 2 line view and now it's working.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tylerldt said:
    I don't know what happened, but it resolved itself. I uninstalled and reinstalled the software and it didn't work, but I left it alone for a day and changed the register to one line view and back to 2 line view and now it's working.
    Hello @tylerldt

I am glad to hear that this issue has been resolved, although I am sorry that the resolution remains unclear, for the moment. Thank you for reaching out to tell us about your experience, and what seemed to lead to a change in behavior.

Feel free to come back to the Quicken Community anytime with any other questions or concerns. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.