Lowe's4Pros Commercial Credit Card (managed by Synchrony Bank Credit Cards): Online Services?

Tracy113
Tracy113 Member ✭✭
I have multiple bank and credit card accounts set up in One Step Update. I am trying to set up my Lowe's4Pros commercial credit card. I am able to access the account thru Lowe's at https://lowes.syf.com/commercial/ and manually download and import a .qfx file, but Quicken says that I should be able to set up the One Step Update. The Lowe's commercial accounts are managed by Synchrony Bank Credit Cards. In a call with Synchrony Bank team that manages the Lowe's commercial cards, they indicate that I should be able to set up Quicken online access.
My question: what should I use as the User ID, and what password? I have tried using the User ID and pwd that I use to access the Lowe's commercial account, but that is not working.
Any suggestions?
Finally, I noticed that there is an open, officially "Resolved" but actually NOT resolved discussion: "RESOLVED 4/12/2022 Lowes Commercial Card (Synchrony) - Script Error FDP-102". Is this related?

Comments

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2022
    Tracy113 said:  I am able to access the account thru Lowe's at https://lowes.syf.com/commercial/ and manually download and import a .qfx file, but Quicken says that I should be able to set up the One Step Update.
    What is the exact name of the Quicken account that you setup and are able to import the QFX file from Lowes

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• SpartyRB
    SpartyRB Member ✭✭
    Interested if there is a resolved resolution to this thread. Like Tracy, I can download and manually import QFX files just fine but I can't set up automatic updates in Quicken. The last time I imported a QFX file Quicken prompted me to set up an online account but when I entered my username and password I received an "Oops, did you enter the information incorrectly," error message. I entered the information correctly, Quicken just can't connect to my accounts.
  • Kathy P.
    Kathy P. Member ✭✭✭
    I am also having a problem with trying to do a one step update to a Synchrony credit card. Any idea when this will be resolved?
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    SpartyRB said:  Like Tracy, I can download and manually import QFX files just fine
    If you are able to manually download and Import a Quicken QFX file .....
    open that QFX file with Windows Notepad -
    scroll down and look for the <FID> number -
    let us know that FID number - so we can match that to the exact bank entry that is working for you -
    It is merely the bank number that matches the Quicken name used for the Quicken Add Account info.
    This is what Chase looks like -
    <FI>
    <ORG>B1
    <FID>10898
    </FI>
    <INTU.BID>10898
    </SONRS>

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• [Deleted User]
    edited July 2022
    Try using "Synchrony Bank Credit Cards" as the Financial Institution. Your username and password are the same ones you use to access your online account for the CC.
This discussion has been closed.