Reconciliation Crashing

Options
els191
els191 Member ✭✭
Is anyone having issues with reconciliation window closing prior to completing? Works fine with keyboard input, but not mouse input. I have Quicken for Windows R40.21 running Windows 10 21H2 OS Build 19044.1706. I've seen this issue for a while, but not reported.
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    els191 said:
    Is anyone having issues with reconciliation window closing prior to completing? Works fine with keyboard input, but not mouse input. I have Quicken for Windows R40.21 running Windows 10 21H2 OS Build 19044.1706. I've seen this issue for a while, but not reported.
    Hello @els191

I am sorry to hear about this issue with the Reconcile window being closed just prior to completing the process. Thank you for looking to the Quicken Community for additional information and assistance.

Is this problem continuing in a separate data file? If you have the chance, you could save a backup by going to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen and then create a 'test' data file by going to the same menu and selecting New Quicken File... Next, choose New Quicken File in the screen that follows, and then click OK. After this, choose a file location on your computer and then click Save. Choose Don't use mobile and web when prompted.

You may then add your non-Charles Schwab affiliated accounts by clicking the Add Account button in the upper left-hand corner of the screen, denoted by the '+' symbol. Enter your credentials when prompted. I am curious as to whether or not this issue with reconciliation continues in the test file when you enter the Settings menu via the 'gear' icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen and click Reconcile

I hope to hear more from you soon. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.