Clearview FCU OL-393-A

Options
mspanek
mspanek Member ✭✭
I can receive updates, but can no longer send payments. This has been going on for over a week. Clearview states its a Quicken problem.

Answers

• mspanek
    mspanek Member ✭✭
    Options
    Please correct ASAP
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2022
    Options
    mspanek said:
    Please correct ASAP
    Hello @mspanek

I am sorry to hear about this issue with connection errors preventing payments. Thank you for drawing our attention to this matter here on the Quicken Community.

First, I want to be sure that the steps listed below have already been attempted:

First, check which account failed

1. From the Tools menu, choose One Step Update Summary.
    2. The affected account will be listed under a red heading and will have the error code next to it.

Second, verify the account information

1. From the Tools menu, choose Account List.
    2. Click the Edit button next to the affected account.
    3. On the General tab, verify that the account information, such as the account number and routing number, is correct.

Third, check for hidden accounts

2. Show hidden accounts will be displayed at the bottom if there are hidden accounts. If you do see this option, check the box, then click on Edit next to the hidden account.  Click on the Display Options tab and uncheck Hide this account in... option(s).
    3. Follow the "Verify Account Information" steps above to ensure that this account has correct account information.
    4. If you no longer want to download this account, Deactivate Online Services for this account. See "Verify Online Services" below for instructions.
    5. After deactivating the account, if desired, you can hide the account again.

Lastly, verify Online Services

2. Click the Edit button next to the affected account.
    3. Select the Online Services tab and verify that the appropriate online services are activated. Be sure to check for online payments.
    4. To disable any Online Services that are no longer active in this account, click the Deactivate button.
    You can read more about these troubleshooting methods in the Support Article listed here

I look forward to hearing more from you, and I want to continue working with you on this, if necessary.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • mspanek
    mspanek Member ✭✭
    Options
    Does not correct the problem.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mspanek said:
    Does not correct the problem.
    Hello @mspanek

I do apologize that this issue is continuing after these previous recommendations have been attempted. Thank you for letting us know about your results.

Unfortunately, at this stage, and given the nature of the error message, this issue is highly likely to be related to servers that Quicken does not have access to. I recommend reaching out to Clearview support for further assistance. Note that it is often helpful to request to speak with a 'Tier 2' representative or escalations team when speaking to phone support, as they often have greater familiarity with external software products, such as Quicken.

I wish that I had more information to provide, but these are the best options given the context.

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.