Anyone else having download errors after upgrading to 40.28 (Canadian)

Options
Queenbean
Queenbean Member ✭✭
After I upgraded to this latest version I tried to download my transactions from TD Bank. When opening in Quicken I received the message that 'downloaded accounts are in a different currency than the accounts in Quicken. This is not true so I am at a loss how to get my transactions to import into Quicken.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Queenbean said:
    After I upgraded to this latest version I tried to download my transactions from TD Bank. When opening in Quicken I received the message that 'downloaded accounts are in a different currency than the accounts in Quicken. This is not true so I am at a loss how to get my transactions to import into Quicken.
    Hello @Queenbean

I am sorry to hear about this issue with account downloads and online banking connections. Thank you for looking to the Quicken Community for assistance in this matter.

First, are you noticing any error messages when trying update your accounts via One Step Update, such as an OL-297 error?

Also, what connection method are you making use of in order to add or link your accounts to online banking services? You can check this anytime by going to Tools > Account List and then clicking on the Edit button in the rows associated with the affected accounts in the window that appears. Navigate to the Online Services tab, and the information should be provided in the Online Setup callout box. 

Lastly, have you made sure that the proper currency is listed by going to Edit > Preferences... and ensuring that the Multicurrency support box is checked in the Calendar and Currency menu screen. Next, navigate to Tools > Currency List and select the appropriate currency from the dropdown list that appears in the following screen, then click Use

I look forward to hearing your response.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Queenbean
    Queenbean Member ✭✭
    Options
    I solved the problem by resetting my data in Mobile and Cloud Sync. Go figure
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Queenbean said:
    I solved the problem by resetting my data in Mobile and Cloud Sync. Go figure
    Hello @Queenbean

Thank you for checking back in with us to let us know about how you were able to resolve the issue; this information is always helpful. I am glad to hear that everything seems to working as expected, now.

Feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.