CC-592 error when setting up Citibank Costco VISA for one step update

GoodOlDan
GoodOlDan Member ✭✭
:/ Getting CC-592 error when attempting to connect my Citibank Costco account for one-step update. Has worked in the past, but when "one step updates" stopped working for this account (only) recently, I disconnected and then attempted to reconnect as a diagnostic. Login credentials still work properly on the Citibank Costco website.

Comments

• PizzaWis71
    PizzaWis71 Member ✭✭
    Getting CC-502 error when trying to One Step Update Citi Costco Visa. Worked in the past. Credentials still work on Citi Costco Visa website.
  • Redneck
    Redneck Member ✭✭✭
    Same for me
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    GoodOlDan said:
    :/ Getting CC-592 error when attempting to connect my Citibank Costco account for one-step update. Has worked in the past, but when "one step updates" stopped working for this account (only) recently, I disconnected and then attempted to reconnect as a diagnostic. Login credentials still work properly on the Citibank Costco website.
    Hello @GoodOlDan

I am sorry to hear about these issues with online account connections. Thank you for looking to the Quicken Community for assistance.

Currently, there is an Open Alert regarding Citibank and error messages of this exact variety that concerns the situation you are describing. You can view the thread linked here for any additional information or any future updates.

I hope that is helpful. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.