Unable to Import QFX (Multiple Financial Institutions)

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: QUICKEN NOT UPDATING CITIBANK.

Comments

• CJ Dockter Berg
    CJ Dockter Berg Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have been issues with downloading transactions from all banks and credit card transactions! Driving me crazy. Not updated now a couple months... Will import trans QFX files (Web connect either) HELP
  • CJ Dockter Berg
    CJ Dockter Berg Member ✭✭
    Options
    OOPS. meant to say IT WILL NOT IMPORT QFX files (web connect either) HELP!!!
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OOPS. meant to say IT WILL NOT IMPORT QFX files (web connect either) HELP!!!
    Hello @CJ Dockter Berg

I am sorry to hear about this problem with downloading transactions and updating accounts. Thank you for seeking assistance here on the Quicken Community.

First, where is your current active data file located? You can check this anytime by going to File > Show this file on my computer... in the upper menu at the top of the screen. Make sure that the data file is being kept on your computer, and not on an external drive or cloud-based storage service.

Next, provided that the data file is located on your computer, save a backup by going to the upper menu - mentioned previously - and navigate to File > Copy or Backup File... then proceed through the following steps:

1. Navigate to File
    2. Select Validate and Repair File...
    3. Select Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.
    Let us know how this works, if you have the opportunity to check back in with us.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.