Help with Tax planner K-1 Business income

Options
Hi there, I am trying to get my tax planner properly setup. I take K-1 Income from my S-Corp business throughout the year and I believe I have it setup properly for tracking. However, When I am doing the tax planning, I am having a hard time figuring out in what section I would enter those numbers for tax estimates. There is the Interest/Dividend section, the Business income section and Other Income. When in those sections, I am not seeing anything that would allow me to use the "Quicken Data" section to automatically update as I continue to pay myself K-1 Distributions. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks for any help
Tagged:

Comments

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After a quick search, the only thing I can find in the tax planner is "Partnership Income/Loss" on the Schedule E page. That will use the tax line item "Schedule K-1:Guaranteed partner payments". So you could set up a category which uses that tax line item. Would that work for you?

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

This discussion has been closed.