Getting OL-327-B error accessing Fidelity

downsm3
downsm3 Member ✭✭
I have tried adjusting the date in the online center as several things in the community has suggested and this has not worked. What can I do to get this fixed?

Benn happening for about the past week now.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2022
    downsm3 said:
    I have tried adjusting the date in the online center as several things in the community has suggested and this has not worked. What can I do to get this fixed?

Benn happening for about the past week now.
    Hello @downsm3,   

I am sorry about this error message and account connectivity. Thank you for asking us about this here on the Quicken Community, and for being so patient in dealing with this.

First, save a backup by going to File > Copy or Backup File... then take a look at the following instructions. I want to be sure that these steps are being taken when you create an online repeating payment:
    1. Click the Bills & Income tab.
    2. Click Manage Manual Bills and Income.
    3. Choose Add, then select Bill.
    4. In the Bills and Income Reminders dialog, select the appropriate account in the Pay from account list.
    5. In the Payment method list, select Online Payment from Quicken.
      If this option doesn't appear, make sure that the account you selected in the previous step has been activated for online bill payment.
    6. Select Repeat this payment automatically even if I don't go online.
    7. Enter the payee, memo, category, and amount.
    8. Enter the first payment date.
    9. Schedule the frequency and duration of your payments.
    10. Click OK. The instruction is listed in the Bill & Income Reminders List (Repeating Online tab), as well as in the Instructions to Send and One Step Update windows. It is not listed in the Payments Status list on the Online Center Payments tab.
    11. To send the instruction, choose Tools menu > One Step Update.
    12. Click Update Now.
    • Make sure the payment instructions are selected.
    • You may also need to enter a password for this financial institution.
    Also, please note that repeating online payments won't appear in a Quicken register or transaction list when you set up the payment series. The individual payments in the series will be downloaded and entered in Quicken as they are processed.

I look forward to hearing back from you about this, if you should have the chance to check back in with us about this issue. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • downsm3
    downsm3 Member ✭✭
    COnfused. Not trying to make a recurring payment, just trying to pull my info from my 401-K at Fidelity. These instructions make no sense
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    downsm3 said:
    COnfused. Not trying to make a recurring payment, just trying to pull my info from my 401-K at Fidelity. These instructions make no sense
    Hello @downsm3

I appreciate you getting back to me regarding further clarification; I do apologize for any confusion my previous comment may have caused. 

The OL-327 error is documented as an error that occurs when there is an issue with recurring online bill payments. If you are receiving an error when downloading transactions, is it possible that this error is, in fact, an OL-332 error? If so, we currently have an Open Alert that is active regarding Fidelity and connectivity issues of this kind. You can read the thread provided here for any other information or future updates.

If you are, indeed, receiving an OL-327 error when attempting to download transactions, please reach out to Quicken Support using the information provided in this link. They will be best able to document and troubleshoot this problem with the resources at their disposal.

I hope this is helpful.  

Thank you, 

Quicken Jared 
  • downsm3
    downsm3 Member ✭✭
    I am downloading transactions and the error code is OL-327-B Invalid Date Range
    I would paste the screen shot here but you can.

If you search your site, this has been reported in the past with Fidelity. I followed the instruction to it adjust the date. tools->online center then ctl-shift contact info, then select the appropriate account click DTSTART and and adjust the date to today. and then click refresh. Made no changes.
This discussion has been closed.