Window 11 Update [Edited]

Options
tysicr
tysicr Member ✭✭

Since the last update for Windows 11, Quicken will not operate. Once I uninstall the security update for Windows 11, the program works fine. This is the 3rd occasion I have uninstalled updates. When is Quicken going to obtain a resolution? I have contacted several times but no help. Thanks. 

[Edited-Readability]

Best Answer

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    edited June 2022 Answer ✓
    Options
    @tysicr - I think the issue is your Windows account settings.  Please take a look at the attached discussion and solution.  It might help resolve your situation as well.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/comment/20271436#Comment_20271436
  • tysicr
    tysicr Member ✭✭
    Options
    Damian thanks ever so much for your help. Yes so far this corrected the problem. I am ever so grateful for your help and assistance. Cheers Rick
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    @tysicr - you're very welcome.  
  • Window 11 Fustrated
    Options
    I have been trying for 3 days to get my subscription working again on my Window 11. It worked fine and I suspect that an update from Windows started this. Quicken started to spin and would no longer open. I have tried repeatedly to reinstall Quicken but it will not start. I called Quicken help and they tried and then recommended I speak to Windows. Give me a break, I think it is time to let my subscription to Quicken expire.
  • tysicr
    tysicr Member ✭✭
    Options
    I think the response above will help you resolve your issue
  • tysicr
    tysicr Member ✭✭
    Options
    you can uninstall the update as well, and it will correct the problem
This discussion has been closed.