Edward Jones transactions won't update

Options
Reinvestment of dividend transactions have not updated for three months. They must be added manually which is very tedious. I have tried to reset the account, but a window says I can't because I have downloaded transactions that must be accepted before the account can be reset. Strange because I have no unaccepted transactions. Deleting the account and starting over would mean losing years of transactions. Stock quotes are updating daily as they should.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    whisky2a said:
    Reinvestment of dividend transactions have not updated for three months. They must be added manually which is very tedious. I have tried to reset the account, but a window says I can't because I have downloaded transactions that must be accepted before the account can be reset. Strange because I have no unaccepted transactions. Deleting the account and starting over would mean losing years of transactions. Stock quotes are updating daily as they should.
    Hello @whisky2a

I am sorry to hear about this issue with missing dividend transactions. Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community about this problem.

What connection method are you using to link your account to online banking services? You can check this anytime by navigating to Tools > Account List in the upper menu at the top of the screen, and then clicking on the Edit button in the row with the affected account in window that appears. The connection method should be listed in the Online Services tab under the Online Setup callout box. 

Also, where is your current active data file located? You can check this anytime by going to File > Show this file on my computer in the upper menu at the top of the screen. Be sure that the data file is located on your computer, and not on an external hard drive or cloud-based storage service, as keeping the data file in places such as these can cause erratic program behavior. 

I look forward to hearing your reply.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.