Unable to download account info from USAA.

Options
Seems that since Quicken went to a subscription based service, barely a month goes by without some problem involving downloading account pops up. Once again, unable to download account info from USAA. Not first time this has occurred. Why the continued problem? Never had issues until recently. Now it is hit or miss at best.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wlwaits said:
    Seems that since Quicken went to a subscription based service, barely a month goes by without some problem involving downloading account pops up. Once again, unable to download account info from USAA. Not first time this has occurred. Why the continued problem? Never had issues until recently. Now it is hit or miss at best.
    Hello @wlwaits

I am sorry to hear that you are being affected by this issue with account downloads. Thanks for looking to the Quicken Community for assistance.

I want to make sure that you have seen the Open Alert currently active for USAA regarding connectivity issues of the kind you are describing. You can follow the thread linked here for any additional information or future updates. 

I hope that is helpful, and feel free to reach out again anytime with any other questions or concerns. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.