Account out of balance after upgrade

Options
JayCornell
JayCornell Member ✭✭
Please advise.

I'm maintain multiple checking and investment accounts.
This morning Quicken performed a release update (r41.9 build 27.1.41.9), and afterwards in one of my accounts there are now multiple duplicate transactions ranging from early in January 2022 until May 2022. None of the duplicates have a posting date nor are they cleared. I keep my accounts regularly reconciled. I ran a download after the update. The duplicates did not appear in the Downloads from bank. They have just been inserted into the register.
Thank you,
Jay
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Please advise.

I'm maintain multiple checking and investment accounts.
    This morning Quicken performed a release update (r41.9 build 27.1.41.9), and afterwards in one of my accounts there are now multiple duplicate transactions ranging from early in January 2022 until May 2022. None of the duplicates have a posting date nor are they cleared. I keep my accounts regularly reconciled. I ran a download after the update. The duplicates did not appear in the Downloads from bank. They have just been inserted into the register.
    Thank you,
    Jay
    Hello @JayCornell,      

I am sorry to hear about this issue with reconciling accounts. Thank you for looking to the Quicken Community in regards to this problem. 

How often do you save backups? We recommend saving backups often by navigating to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen. If possible, try restoring from a backup saved prior to yesterday by going to the same menu and selecting File > Restore from Backup...

I hope to hear back from you about your results after attempting this.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • JayCornell
    JayCornell Member ✭✭
    Options
    thank you for telling me to backup. I do that regularly. I want to know where the duplicate transactions came from.. I suspect the issue come from the release.
This discussion has been closed.