net worth and account balance reports do not match reconciled account register amounts

will66pu
will66pu Member ✭✭
account balances in three checking accounts are incorrectly shown in account balance reports. Account balances in each of the checking account registers show correctly and are reconciled. Cash flow reports for these accounts also show correct amounts File has been validated and shows no errors. The numbers shown in the account balance reports and net worth reports for these three accounts are, however, much larger. The error persists not only for the current date but for any historical date chosen for the report. The error amounts shown in these historical reports change over time, but not for reasons apparent from reviewing transactions in the account register.

Comments

• will66pu
    will66pu Member ✭✭
    I am running Version R40.21 Build 27.1.40.21 on Windows
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    will66pu said:
    I am running Version R40.21 Build 27.1.40.21 on Windows
    Hello @will66pu,  

I am sorry to hear about this issue with net worth and account balance reports. Thank you for seeking assistance with this issue here on the Quicken Community.

First, save a backup by navigating to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen. Next, proceed through the instructions below, in order:
    1. Navigate to File
    2. Select Validate and Repair File...
    3. Select Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.
    I look forward to hearing back from you about this problem, and I intend to correspond further about this, if necessary. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.