How to resolve OL-220-A error for First Horizon Bank when using One Step Update?

During the update error OL-220-A is being returned for First Horzion Bank. The bank says it is an issue with Quicken and you must change your password so that there are no special characters and reset the account in quicken. This did not work.

Answers

• Hello@rbrown

Thank you for posting in the Community today thought I’m sorry that you are experiencing this issue with First Horizon Bank.

First, please review THIS ARTLICLE regarding the OL220 error. If you are using a VPN, be sure to turn it off when running the One Step Update. Note that if you are using Direct Connect and the financial institution states that they can't assist, an escalation with the financial institution may be necessary. If you are using Express Web Connect, you will need to contact QUICKEN SUPPORT.  

Thank you

Quicken Diana

• bhaktadasa
    bhaktadasa Member
    I am having this OL220-A notice when I run updates on my INTERACTIVE BROKERS accounts the past 3 days. I contacted INTERACTIVE and my settings, passwords, tokens, user ID etc are all correct. This is very frustrating for me, as I have transactions nearly every day and want to keep everything updated. Can anyone help me?
This discussion has been closed.