Only Split Transactions showing up since Chase-OL-393-A issue resolved

Options
Supercuper71
Supercuper71 Member ✭✭
Like many others, I could not download transactions from Chase in May because of the Chase-OL-393-A issue. I noticed it has been resolved, and I no longer get an error message when doing the download. The Chase Check register even says "Last Download June 11, 2022 - 4:10pm (Direct Connect) - which was a minute ago.

But the recent transactions haven't been downloaded! Worse, I can only see the Split Transactions in my Chase checking register going all the way to the beginning. I tried Resetting the account (via Edit Account Details/Reset Account). No luck. Any suggestions? Are the other transactions hidden somehow?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like many others, I could not download transactions from Chase in May because of the Chase-OL-393-A issue. I noticed it has been resolved, and I no longer get an error message when doing the download. The Chase Check register even says "Last Download June 11, 2022 - 4:10pm (Direct Connect) - which was a minute ago.

But the recent transactions haven't been downloaded! Worse, I can only see the Split Transactions in my Chase checking register going all the way to the beginning. I tried Resetting the account (via Edit Account Details/Reset Account). No luck. Any suggestions? Are the other transactions hidden somehow?
    Hello @Supercuper71,    

I am sorry to hear about this issue with missing transactions. Thank you for reaching out about this here on the Quicken Community. 

First, make sure that no filter settings are obscuring the transactions in the register, and that the sort order is not a source of this problem, either. You can do this by clicking the green Reset button just above the register, itself, where it appears. Be sure to also click the box with the word Date above the associated column, so that the triangular arrow next to it is facing upward.

Secondly, are you currently making use of any Virtual Private Networks (VPNs), antivirus software, pop-up blockers, or firewalls? These can occasionally cause connectivity problems which result in failure to download transactions, so it may be necessary to remove these or turn them off in order to troubleshoot this issue. 

I look forward to your response. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Supercuper71
    Supercuper71 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for the tip, Jared! Clicking the box with the word Date above the associated column did the trick.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for the tip, Jared! Clicking the box with the word Date above the associated column did the trick.
    Hello @Supercuper71

I am happy I was able to help, and thank you for letting us know about your results. I am glad to hear that everything seems to be working as expected.

Feel free to reach out again anytime.

Best wishes,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.