Quicken Hangs On Editing Invoices

Options
Hello

I am having an awful time trying to set up an invoice template in Quicken. Every time I bring up the invoice forms designer, make a few changes and then try and save it, Quicken hangs in a bad way. The screen dims, and I can't do anything. All I can do is kill the program from the Task manager. The changes I am making are not real complicated, but Quick never seems to exit out of that Invoice Forms Designer Window cleanly.

I am using Quicken Home and Business R40.28

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Andrew
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Andrew_64 said:
    Hello

I am having an awful time trying to set up an invoice template in Quicken. Every time I bring up the invoice forms designer, make a few changes and then try and save it, Quicken hangs in a bad way. The screen dims, and I can't do anything. All I can do is kill the program from the Task manager. The changes I am making are not real complicated, but Quick never seems to exit out of that Invoice Forms Designer Window cleanly.

I am using Quicken Home and Business R40.28

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thankshttps://www.quicken.com/support/how-do-i-uninstall-quicken-windows
    Andrew
    Hello @Andrew_64

I am sorry to hear about this issue with hanging invoice menus. Thank you for looking to the Quicken Community for assistance.

Have you tried restarting your computer when this happens? If that does not resolve the issue, you may also try uninstalling the software, using the steps provided in this Support Article, here. Be sure to remove Quicken from the Program Files (x86) folder after this has been done, then follow these instructions to reinstall the software.

I hope to hear back from you about how this works, if you have the chance to check back in with us.  

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.