Quicken Losing Transactions After Automatic Software Updates

Options
I see the old discussion got closed. I had transactions get lost from 3 accounts back in 2015-2017, even amounts of $3000, $4000, and $6000 all accounts from the same institution. I have 4 accounts at the same institution, but quicken did not muck with the 4th account? I looked for a bogus credit and could not find it, all I know I suddenly have incorrect credits in these accounts that occurred 5-8 years ago. I added a post dated adjustment to the three accounts for what ever error quicken did on the last software update. The last big munge I had with a software update was about a year ago. In that case it was so bad that I went back to a previous save file and started over with the software update.

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just for the record ...
    What version, edition level (Starter, Deluxe, etc.) and release (R xx.xx) of Quicken are you using?
    US, Canadian or other country version?
    Click Help / About Quicken (Mac: Quicken / About Quicken) to get this information.
    Were the clobbered transactions paycheck transactions with transfers in the Splits?
    A fallback, i.e., restore of your Quicken data file to a backup taken immediately prior to the software update might be a good idea.
This discussion has been closed.