Scheduled Transaction group dates jumping ahead by months. Is there a fix for this?

Options
I have seen a couple of discussions about this problem but have not seen any definitive solution to this issue. I have been having this same issue for several months on transaction groups that I have been using for years.

Now when I enter a transaction group the next scheduled date jumps several months ahead. For instance I just entered a transaction group for the 15th of Jun. This group is set to occur every month. After entering this group the next scheduled date was set to August 15. I have verified and super verified my data file and there are no errors or problems.

I have recreated the transaction groups but the problem persists. Recreating the transaction groups every month is not productive.

What is the solution to this problem?

Answers

• JMack436
    JMack436 Member ✭✭
    Options
    This has been happening to me for months.
  • skmzwanke
    skmzwanke Member ✭✭
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Same issue for months. This is driving me insane. I missed a bill due to this issue. Quicken please fix this!
    I have to check every month and pull back the due date by a month or sometimes two.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't use Transaction Groups. All my Scheduled Reminders are individual reminders and loaded into the register as needed for each case.
    The one thing I noticed after a program change a year or two ago was that Scheduled Reminders would "skip" months ahead if they were monthly reminders and they were set to
    "Enter automatically [xx] days in advance" or
    "Remind me [xx] days in advance"
    and "[xx]" was set to 29 or more days, thus exceeding a monthly scheduling interval. (Remember: variable length months, with February having 28 days (or 29))
    Changing "[xx]" back to less than 28 fixed the problem for me.
  • Glenn Nowak
    Glenn Nowak Member
    Options
    Thanks UKR. Transaction groups do not appear to have the same options. You set them to repeat on a certain day like the 15th of each month or the 1st of each month.
This discussion has been closed.