Navy FCU shows completed update but no transactions downloaded

johnodrake
johnodrake Member ✭✭✭✭
This essentially the same issue that is ongoing with Wells Fargo and Wells Advisors.

I have completed one step update for all accounts and also for the Specific Navy FCU account.  No transactions downloaded but the transactions show posted on NFCU.  I downloaded from the site and a QFX file was downloaded and showed four transactions, but these transactions would not show in the downloaded area.  These transactions show in quicken to be reconciled, are in proper sort order and are not filtered.

Comments

• johnodrake
    johnodrake Member ✭✭✭✭
    Update:  I completed a reset account and the action functioned and showed complete but did not download the posted but unreconciled transactions as expected.
  • Having the exact same issue, Is there a fix or work around???
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Update:  I completed a reset account and the action functioned and showed complete but did not download the posted but unreconciled transactions as expected.
    Hello @johnodrake

I am sorry to hear about this problem with transaction downloads missing in your register. Thank you for reaching out about this here on the Quicken Community. 

First, are any filters or sort order settings possibly obscuring the transactions from view? You can check this by clicking the green Reset button above the register of the affected account(s), if and when it appears. You can also click the box with the word Date at the top of the associated column so that the triangular arrow next to it is facing downward.

Also, have you recently started making use of any Virtual Private Networks (VPNs), pop-up blockers, antivirus software, or new firewall settings? If so, it may be necessary to remove these or turn them off in order to troubleshoot this issue, as they can occasionally cause connectivity problems that prevent transactions from downloading properly. 

I hope to hear your response.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.