Delete All Downloaded Transactions

Options
GLKNY
GLKNY Member ✭✭✭
Is there a way to "Delete" all downloaded transactions?    I can do it one at a time but it's time consuming after I just had issues with passwords.  After fixing, it downloaded hundreds of older transactions already in the registers.  There is an option to accept all but not to delete all.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2022
    Options
    GLKNY said:
    Is there a way to "Delete" all downloaded transactions?    I can do it one at a time but it's time consuming after I just had issues with passwords.  After fixing, it downloaded hundreds of older transactions already in the registers.  There is an option to accept all but not to delete all.
    Hello @GLKNY

I am sorry for any confusion or frustration this has caused.

If you are asking about how to delete transactions immediately after a One Step Update, first save a backup by going to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen. Next, go to the bottom of the Quicken window to the Downloaded Transactions tab, pictured in the image below. You should see all of the most recent transactions that have been downloaded, and then hold down the left mouse button and drag it over all the transactions in order to highlight each of them, then right-click and select the Delete Transactions... option in the dropdown menu that appears.

I hope that is helpful. 

How 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • GLKNY
    GLKNY Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Unfortunately highlighting the latest downloaded transactions won't work.  I've tried both the mouse and keyboard methods.  Therefore, didn't have the opportunity to delete all.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    @glkny - what happened when you tried?  Were you not able to highlight any of the entries, or were there just too many?
  • GLKNY
    GLKNY Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Quicken doesn't allow highlighting of all downloaded transactions.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    @glkny - I think I know what happened.  The scrollbar on that download window is sometimes very difficult to find or see.  It is on the very right of the download window.  You need to click on it, or hover over it to unhide it.  Once you unhide it, you can use it to scroll in the download window to choose the transactions that are hidden.
This discussion has been closed.