Issue with Canadian Subscription Version

W0wbagger
W0wbagger Member
Hey folks, suddenly I'm not able to do many things in Quicken Windows (for Canada). Everytime I try it says it can't do this at this time. It can't retrieve my quicken profile information. I recovered my password and logged out and back in, and it still doesn't work. Is there some sort of issue with Quicken? I really need to get some stuff done this weekend, so any tips would be helpful. I've been using Quicken for more than a decade, and this is the first time this has happened.

Comments

• W0wbagger
    W0wbagger Member
    I just logged out and back in again and said to not sync to web or mobile, and it appears to be letting me do things again, FYI.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    W0wbagger said:
    I just logged out and back in again and said to not sync to web or mobile, and it appears to be letting me do things again, FYI.
    Hello @W0wbagger

I am sorry that you were being affected by this problem with profile data in the Canadian version of Quicken for Windows. Thank you for letting us know about this here on the Quicken Community. 

I am happy to hear that things seem to be functioning as expected, and thank you for checking back in with us here on the Quicken Community to let us know what is happening now. Feel free to reach out to us again if this issue reemerges, or if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.