Setting up Walgreens Synchrony Mastercard

Dick Roll
Dick Roll Member ✭✭
I am trying to set up an account for my new Walgreens Synchrony Mastercard. I have tried Synchrony bank cards and Synchrony Master card and I get get my account recognized. Can anybody help?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2022
    Dick Roll said:
    I am trying to set up an account for my new Walgreens Synchrony Mastercard. I have tried Synchrony bank cards and Synchrony Master card and I get get my account recognized. Can anybody help?
    Hello @Dick Roll

I am sorry to hear about this issue with adding accounts to online banking services. Thank you for reaching out about this here on the Quicken Community. 

In order to provide additional troubleshooting, I do have one question: do you notice that the URL listed for each entry (or Instance) in the Add Account window when you begin typing 'Synchrony' matches with the one you use to log into your online banking profile? You should be able to look to the blue, hyperlinked text in the right-hand side of the window that appears after clicking on the '+' button in the upper left-hand corner of the Quicken window for the URL used to connect to online banking services.

I look forward to seeing your response. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Dick Roll
    Dick Roll Member ✭✭
    Jared,

Thank you for your response. The URL that gets me to my account is Walgreens.syf.com. That URL does not appear on any of the Synchrony choices that appear in the Add Account window when I search for Synchrony.

I hope that answers your question

Dick Roll
  • Dick Roll
    Dick Roll Member ✭✭
    Also, there is nothing with "Walgreens" in it.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Dick Roll said:
    Also, there is nothing with "Walgreens" in it.
    Hello @Dick Roll

I am sorry to hear that the proper URL seems to be absent from the instances available in Quicken. Thank you for continuing to follow up with me about this.

At this stage, I recommend reaching out to Walgreens or Synchrony - whichever institution you call to inquire about this account - and requesting guidance about the proper instance to select. It may be necessary to request to speak with a 'Tier 2' representative or escalations team, as these individuals may be more likely to possess knowledge of third-party software, such as Quicken.

I hope that is helpful. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.