Your last online connection did not complete successfully

dmhump1
dmhump1 Member ✭✭✭
I've been getting this message every day after online updates for about a week. There is no error code. It's only for my American Express account -- the others update normally. I have reset the account to no effect. My Quicken release is current (41.10).
Tagged:

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try running an "Update Now" from the AmEx account register's Action gear icon to see if the error persists.
    On the One Step Update Summary view there should be a different message with detail about the error message and error code (e.g. OL-xxx or CC-xxx)
  • dmhump1
    dmhump1 Member ✭✭✭
    Can't update via the register. See image. This gives me only the option to manage the password (which is correct).

The One Step Summary indicates that transactions were downloaded, but they were not. Transactions that were processed days ago per my account on Amex.

There is no error code.
    2.png 34.7K
  • dmhump1
    dmhump1 Member ✭✭✭
    I now see an error code. OL-49-B
  • dmhump1
    dmhump1 Member ✭✭✭
    Okay, that worked, thank you. Back in business.
  • Tony Fong
    Tony Fong Member ✭✭✭
    I have been getting this exact same problem with American Express from Quicken. I also get the same Fill Passwords when I use "Update Now" from the AmEx account register's Action gear icon. I can't get pass this to update the AmEx account. @dmhump1 How did you fix this? I just updated to R41.19 and am still having this problem.
  • @Tony Fong  when you do the "Update now" did you try clicking on "Fill Passwords" on the right of the box?  Sometimes it shows up, sometimes it doesn't
  • Tony Fong
    Tony Fong Member ✭✭✭
    Thanks Damian for the response. When I click on Fill Passwords, I see my AmEx password but it says Password Stored as Yes. If I click on Done, Update Now on the One Step Update is grayed out. I tried to click on Fill Passwords and deleted my password and re-added it but the same result. So I am stuck and can't get rid of Fill Passwords. Any help would be appreciated.
  • @Tony Fong I would go to Account Details and deactivate online services, blank out Financial Institution, Account Number, and any other online information on the General tab.  Then you can establish a new connection.  I know that sometimes, you can't deactivate if there an OSU in progress, but it's worth a try.
  • Tony Fong
    Tony Fong Member ✭✭✭
    Well deactivating and re-adding the Amex accounts cleared the problem. Thanks for the recommendation.
  • @tony fong - you are welcome and glad the issue is now resolved.  There are some good support articles regarding troubleshooting steps to take if you encounter issues.  Deactivating and reactivating online services is usually a "if all else fails" fix, but it usually works.
This discussion has been closed.