Retail Activation over existing account

Options
csavard
csavard Member ✭✭
My existing subscription expires 12/31/2022 (6 months from now). I purchased a 1 year subscription from Costco. If I activated it now (over my existing subscription), will I get 18 months (until 12/31/2023). I would think so but I'm just double checking before I do it. Thanks.

Best Answer

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    As long as you are within 6 months of your current subscription's expiration date you can extend your subscription.  The subscription extension will be additive to the existing subscription providing you do it via your existing Quicken.com account.  Since you are now inside the final 6 months window, your subscription should be extended from 12/31/2022 to 12/31/2023.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    edited July 2022
    Options
    @csavard - It will work just fine as you surmised.  I do the same thing.  My subscription expires in October, and I reactivate my subscription in May, and it does indeed add 18 months to the subscription (my current expiration date is now in October 2023).
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    As long as you are within 6 months of your current subscription's expiration date you can extend your subscription.  The subscription extension will be additive to the existing subscription providing you do it via your existing Quicken.com account.  Since you are now inside the final 6 months window, your subscription should be extended from 12/31/2022 to 12/31/2023.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

• csavard
    csavard Member ✭✭
    Options
    It worked fine. Thanks.
  • csavard
    csavard Member ✭✭
    Options
    Tried it and it worked. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.