Chase transactions are being downloaded into two accounts

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Windows, Quicken 42.8, Chase and EWC.

Comments

• Lightfoote
    Lightfoote Member ✭✭
    Options
    My Chase connection is a grand mess. A new account has been created (either by Chase or by Quicken), and transactions are half in the first account and half in the new account. I've used Quicken since 1990; will finally now have to give it up. Help!
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    Options
    My Chase connection is a grand mess. A new account has been created (either by Chase or by Quicken), and transactions are half in the first account and half in the new account. I've used Quicken since 1990; will finally now have to give it up. Help!
    Hello @Lightfoote

I am sorry about these issues with accounts being split in the Account List. Thank you for seeking assistance here on the Quicken Community. 

First, save a backup by navigating to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen. Next, try making use of the steps provided in this Support Article in order to move the transactions from one of the split halves of the account into the other. Are you noticing any error messages when attempting to add or link your accounts to online banking services?

Let us know how this works, and I look forward to hearing more from you about this. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.